Helping you feed your toddler without stress
Can you relate?
Mealtimes have become a thing to dread in your household
You feel like you're making 5 different meals to tempt your toddler to eat
You are sick of worrying if you're doing the right thing
Subscribing to Toddler Mealtimes
will give you confidence about what and how to feed your toddler.
What it costs
12 Month Membership
VIP Private Facebook Group
VIP Private Instagram Community
3 Month Membership
- Meal Inspiration
- Snack Gallery
- VIP Private Facebook Group
- VIP Private Instagram Community
Here are our other services if you have a younger child or want individualised support.
If you've got a baby younger than 12 months, you might find Baby Mealtimes more helpful.
If you've got an extremely fussy eater up to 12 years of age and you need more personalised support, you might find Mealtime Building Blocks more helpful.
This subscription is for you if...
Your child is aged between 1 - 3 years
Your food-loving baby turned into a food-hating toddler
You want to prevent fussy eating
Your toddler is refusing to eat any food that you actually want them to eat
You need some new meal inspo
You want to know that your toddler is getting enough (and not too much)
Here's what you'll get with a subscription
- A practical guide to feeding your toddler without stress
- An extensive picture gallery of snacks suitable for toddlers
- Access to our private Facebook and Instagram pages with meal ideas and nutrition tips
- Recipes to suit your toddler and the whole family
- Answers to common questions
- Access to live Q&A sessions with Dr Kyla (Paediatric Dietitian and feeding specialist)
- Support around how to manage mealtimes when things aren't going well
- Tips and tricks to help you to enjoy stress-free mealtimes with your toddler
- Confidence to feed your toddler a variety of foods
Here's how it works
Register below and pay a one-off fee of $120 or sign up for a 3 month subscription for $60
Join our private Facebook group and private Instagram page (more info provided once you've subscribed)
Enjoy stress-free Toddler Mealtimes
Dr Kyla Smith is a paediatric dietitian specialising in preventing and managing fussy eating.
She believes that Australian parents need a reliable, practical and supportive service to help them feed their toddler with confidence and without the stress. Dr Kyla wants to help you enjoy this stage with your toddler and feel good about family mealtimes, so will give you the tools to help you make decisions about what works best for you, your toddler and your family.